Tuesday, August 27, 2013

BEAUTIFUL CREATURES BY : KAMI GARICA & MARGARET STOHL

Beautiful Creatures  By : Kami Garica  & Margaret Stohl 

Lena duchannes is unlike anyone the small southern town of Gatlin has ever seen , and she struggling to conceal her power and a curse that has haunted her family for generations. But even within the overgrown gardens ,murky swamps , and crumbling graveyards of the forgotten south, a secret cannot stay hidden forever. 
Ethan Wate ,who has been counting the months until he can escape from Gatlin ,is haunted by dreams of a beautiful girl he has never met. when Lena moves into the town's oldest and most infamous plantation, Ethan is inexplicably drawn to her and determined to uncover the connection between them. In  a town with no surprise ,one secert could change everything ,.  

I still have to  read this book . I'm trying to collect all of the books .. I just need the last book to go then i will start to read it . Yes there will be a update to fall this blog of just the book one . I got the movie ( The Beautiful Creatures ) , I'm guilt I watch the movie before reading the first book .  

Beautiful creatures ( the movie ) 

A strange recurring dreams haunts Ethan Wate in his sleep,  but he prefers anything to his waking life. trapped in a small , conservative southern town with his withdrawn father , Ethan  desperately  wants to escape . Then the beautiful Lena Duchannees  arrives at his school and mysterious events begin to occur .Lena has a secret :' she is a caster with powers beyond her control . Worse when she reaches her 16th birthday ,she will be claimed by either the light or the dark and there is no escaping her fate in this supernatural love story based on the best-selling book series. 

My take on the movie : 

I gave this  movie 4 1\2 stars out of 5 . I would have like for them to talk a little more about  Lena Duchannes powers. I hope to fill in the whole with the book. I know i should have read the book first . I did like the way the told the story behind the curse .  how lena and Ethan  had a connection before they knew it . that was so cool . we can only & wish for that kinda of love in real life. I also like how lena didn't not chose either light or dark .. that was a surprise to me ..  I didn't like how she made Ethan  forget her .l  understand why   she had to do it . and if i was in her shoes i would have done the same .  

`HERE ARE THE NEXT BOOKS IN THE SERIES:

Beautiful  Darkness 
Beautiful Chaos 
Beautiful Redemption

If you have read this  series please leave me a comment telling me how you like it .  And if you know of any good series i should read please let me know in a comment. please follow me . 

you can follow me on: 

Follow me on twitter : 

@Bookkreations2



Goodreades :

Bookkreations2

Wordpress :

Book kreations 2

Instagram: 

book_kreations2



No comments:

Post a Comment